Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kitchen Items: Spatula, Knife, Different spatula, Tongs, Pizza cutter

In these drawings, I just randomly grabbed 5 things from the drawer and brought them to where I draw. Some of the items were a little harder than others due to their shape and the way they needed to be drawn. Everything I grabbed seemed to be made of lines that were not so hard to draw but put more pressure on me trying to keep them as straight and accurate as possible while still following the ideas of contour drawings. I tried my best to make them as realistic as possible so someone wouldn't have to ask what they are. Overall, I think I did well learning how lines come together to make shapes and how some lines can give shapes depth. I think I could improve on trying to make the shapes and objects look more 2D and have more depth and width to them instead of just making them into sketches which I tried not to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment