Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Photo montage: My Family


This photo montage describes my family. On the top we have two big pictures of an ocean and then a boat. This shows how my family are big water lovers and love to be out on our boats. Next row down we have a smaller picture of a golf ball. This is in there because all of my family plays golf but it isn't as big because we don't play as much as we want. Next to that is a picture of a surfboard because all my family loves sports whether it is water sports or not. On the bottom left side is a picture of myself and a giraffe which depicts our love for animals. The biggest picture however is a picture put together of my family. My dad is the biggest because he is the man of the house followed by my mom then my brother and I. This is the biggest because family is very important to us and we are all very close. I tried my best to make this not just another collage and I think I did a pretty good job at using proportion to make things more important.

1 comment:

  1. William - Good start to this assignment. I can see that you have the right idea but would want to see you develop it further by truly creating a final composition that is a unified image rather than a collage. However, I can see that you generally understand how to manipulate proportion and scale to communicate a visual idea- which was the gist of this assignment!

    ReplyDelete